Subject: Re: [Leica] Hey Rube!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 22:27:03 -0500

At 01:20 PM 5/5/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Think about it! Rich succulent cream puffs I mean real whipped cream, (not
>that crap out of the can.) carefully savoured and enjoyed while eating
>sweet strawberries on the side while using our Leica camera's to capture
>those elusive moments of gastro intestinal enlightenment!

I just ran into a lady who learned to cook in Tuscany. She's going to have
us over to photograph her at work. I'm volunteering for that one! My Leicas
have many times lead me into some very fun eating experiences! You folks
ought to try it!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Never forget: 2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.