Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica R9 err...Minolta 9 ;-) OFF TOPIC
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 01:23:07 -0500

At 07:36 AM 5/6/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Are you capable of reading the second paragraph of a 2 paragraph post ?
>
>How many cream puffs ?

The part about being poisoned by my statements? That's your problem. I
would never waste my time with such a worry. Leica has always through the
years proclaimed their absolute commitment to non-obsolescence to the R
mount. If they do go AF, the mount will not change enough to preclude using
my current lenses.

I buy what I need, future be whatever it will be.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Some people say that I'm superficial, but that's just on the surface.