Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Scanning Help
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 09:27:54 -0400

Help! As mentioned earlier, I am using an HP Photo Scan, both with its own
software and with the Vuesmart software. I have been getting good results,
but have run into a problem with the Vuesmart - when I try to set the scan
speed for 1x - or 2400 dpi, I can never seem to get the other combination
of settings right so that the scanner doesn't spit out the neg. I'm using
Ilford XP2 Super.....anyone know the right settings in terms of
brightening, etc...I know there are some that can't work...My problem is
find the one that does! :-)
B. D.