Subject: Re: [Leica] art, manual focus & other misunderstanding
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 12:51:02 EDT

Excellent point.  Let's just be sure the e-mail bullies do not cause anyone
from expressing his or her thoughts.  All of us should be able to disagree
agreeably.

One of the reasons we have the First Amendment is there have always been a
large number of persons who wish to hush up those with whom they disagree and
these persons would go so far as to take control of the government for the
purpose of stifling the speech of others.

Please do not be intimidated by those who we see brow beating those with whom
they disagree.

The net was developed for the purpose of allowing information to be spread as
widely as possible.  Don't let a few bullies "chill" your speech.

All it takes for the bullies to win is for the good people to allow them to
bend to their tantrums.

Keep up the good work, I value your comments.