Subject: Re: [Leica] EFKE and Adox
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 14:45:41 EDT

Thanks so much for the response regarding the ADOX film.

As I recall, someone wrote that even freezing film does not prevent gradual
deterioration.

If you will e-mail me your address, I will be happy to send you several rolls
of the EFKE 25 so you may compare it with the original ADOX KB 14.  My supply
should be arriving from Freestyle early next week.

What developer are you using in your comparison tests?

Thanks again for the note.

Donjr43198@aol.com