Subject: Re: [Leica] Current 2.8/28 Elmarit Ergonomics
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 17:50:22 -0700

Jim,

I have the current 28 Elmarit and I see what you mean, although I've never
been bothered by this. I think that I usually just put my thumb on the
aperture ring and turn it without putting my index finger on the other side.
What you're describing is minor compared to the original (non-ASPH) 35
Summilux with hood mounted. I'm one who likes that lens (it's usually either
loved or hated) but you have to be very careful with your fingers.

Bryan