Subject: Re: [Leica] Question on V35 color printing and filters
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 13:16:06 -0300

Pascal:

I think the answer to each of your questions is no.  Each batch of paper
will have a suggested startng point for filtration.  You start there and
make test prints.  Each print will need individual balancing unless all the
pictures were taken in the same conditions, for example a studio portrait.
Once you find your base filtration for a particular batch of paper, you
subtract it from the paper manufactures reccomendation to find what the
difference will be between your colour head and successive batches.

Regards,

Robert