Subject: SV: [Leica] 35 for M, advices needed
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 19:03:39 +0200

Carlos,
You have already got some good advice by Dan, to get the Summaron 35/3,5
lens. My own very first 35 mm was the Summaron 35/2,8, this is another lens
you might find at a good price. The 35/2,8 is a chrome lens,  on the outside
it looks very much like the Summicron 35/2, first version (8-elements).
Your budget will not allow you to get a Summicron 35, but I would look for a
Summaron 35/2,8. This is a very good lens for the money spent. I took many
good pictures with the Summaron 35 in the early 1970:s, and it will look
good on your M2!

Good luck /Hans