Subject: Re: [Leica] Domke F-803
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 09:06:29 -0700

Jorg,

If you want to mount the 21mm and 35mm back to back, you can just glue two
regular rear caps back to back. Just be sure to use a strong glue - some
sort of super glue or epoxy. This also takes care of another thing I don't
like about the Leica connecting rings. If you don't have both lenses
attached, they don't really function as rear protective caps because, unless
you put a body cap on the empty end, they don't cover the rear element of
the lens that's attached.

I've glued several pair of regular rear caps together and never had any
problems.

Bryan