Subject: Re: [Leica] More on Skopar 25/4
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 13:36:15 -0400

Mr. Lee!
I think it could be translated roughly as, "Nyah, nyah... I've got one and
you haven't!"
Which makes me want to try it all the more!
Looks like a winner in the price/ performance ratio department, as well
I regret that web scans don't do full justice to what the lens can actually
show- So far I've heard nothing bad about it, mostly praise!
Dan   :o}~