Subject: Re: [Leica] Domke F-803
From: "4Season" <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 13:38:24 -0600

- -----Original Message-----
From: Dan Post <dwpost@email.msn.com>
>Funny you should mention running the Domke through the wash! I did mine
>several months ago, after using it for the last twenty years or so, and it
>came out fine! Pretty incredible bags!
>I wouln't want to try it with the Billingham, though!

Dan, how the heck did you get 20 years of service out of a Domke satchel?
Best I've been able to manage is about 4! I have to admit that I'm thinking
of going back to one of Domke's two larger satchels: My Tenba Traveller is
clever, but the film storage in the flap is pretty bad, the front organizer
section is mostly wasted space, and I miss the two large pockets in the
front--very handy, as one holds fresh film, the other, exposed. I think the
Tenba's made better and is tougher though.

Jeff