Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V8 #63
From: getrichkwik@webtv.net (ED Cherney)
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 16:32:38 -0400 (EDT)

Tina Manley wrote...
- ----
"I spent Christmas in Prague this year. It's a wonderful place for Leica
photography. Check out the photo on my web page under Portfolios > Photo
of the Week. Have a wonderful time there!"
Leically,
Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com/
- ----
Hi Tina...
I just perused your Website...great photos!

Would you mind telling me which film you used in the Russia-Europe
Gallery shots?
The photos of the Kindergarden Kids are marvelous!

Also...do you process your own film enroute?...or send hem out to a lab?

Thank you kindly in advance...
ED.