Subject: [Leica] Flash for M6 - SF 20
From: "D.Saylan" <photojournalist@gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 09:12:44 +0200

Does the SF20 allow one to do any sort of flash exposure compensation?  I
often find that auto fill flashes give a little too much light, and usually
dial my flash in at -1 stop or less.  It gives a more natural look.  I've
never seen the SF20.

Thanks,
- - --Jim

The SF 20 is very good in that: at ome hand, you have exposure control in
one stopp steps -3, -2,-1 and +1 at the other hand, you can do corrections
with the ISO in 1/3 steps which works very exact.
On that way, I can even use the other apertures like 2.0 or 4.0, 8, and 16
plus minus 1/3 steps.

Cheers,

Deniz
Deniz Saylan