Subject: Re: [Leica] 90 APO origin and other trivia
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 09:30:17 EDT

In a message dated 5/10/99 12:55:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
nathan.wajsman@euronet.be writes:

<< So, if it turns out that it is not shipped on Monday, are you going to
blame
 Leica too? I can assure you that it IS available--you can walk into a number
of
 shops in Brussels or Amsterdam and pick one up. That is what I did last
 November. If you have delivery problems, please blame your dealer.

It is not my plan to make a trip to Brussels or Amsterdam to pick up the new
135 APO.