Subject: RE: [Leica] Soul camera
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 07:38:33 -0700

Jim,

Since it appears necessary to quote the dictionary,  here goes:

Soul - 1. the principle of life, feeling, thought, and action in humans,
regarded as a distinct entity separate from the body, and commonly held to
be separable in existence from the body; the spiritual part of humans as
distinct from the physical part.

Somehow, I don't see a machine/camera as having a life, though, or as a
human being.  For that matter I do not see it as spiritual either.  But to
each his own......

Peter K