Subject: Re: [Leica] Domke F-803 Bag
From: getrichkwik@webtv.net (ED Cherney)
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 15:46:18 -0400 (EDT)

Mark Rabinar asks...
- ----
- ---->>"Do they make a photo helmet?
Mark Rabiner"
- ----
I know you probably asked that question in jest...but...YES THEY DO.
I don't recall where I saw them advertised...but you can buy the
complete helmet with camera mounting bracket attached...or just the
bracket alone...to attach to your own (motorcycle) helmet.
Check out any sources for Sky Divers...or at your local airport for a
source...and I'm sure you'll locate them....ED.