Subject: Re: [Leica] Archives?
From: Michael Bell <mbell@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 08:23:45 -0500

"Richard J. Wyble" <rwyble@erols.com> writes:
>"The archives" are frequently referenced and yet no mention of archival
>repository is made in the welcome letter sent upon subscribing.

My Leica Web site has information that you might find useful as well as
large chunks of the archives that can be downloaded as Zipped text files.
There is a searchable web site for the archives that is linked from my site
or you can go directly to it here:
http://lq.corenetworks.com/lq/search.html?ln=leicausers

My web site is at:  http://teachnet.edb.utexas.edu/~leica/

Submissions of new material for the web site are welcomed and encouraged.

Michael Bell
MBell@mail.utexas.edu