Subject: RE: [Leica] Shutter Burn. Need Sunblock?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 14:00:25 -0400

At 10:28 AM 5/11/99 -0700, Jim Laurel wrote:

>I have been meaning to get that Contax fixed for some time now...  I'll bet
>it would produce some interesting results with Scala.  Lens is a 2.0/58mm
>Zeiss Planar.

Er, Carl Zeiss Jena Biotar, perhaps?  Same basic formula as the Summar,
Xenon, Summarit, Summitar, and the first and second generations of the
Summicron.  Nice lens:  the same lens is still produced in Russia under the
Helios label.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!