Subject: [Leica] R U GUYS Finished?
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 21:27:02 -0700

OK, Now that every lurker and all else have come forth and kicked me after
the gang trampled me with e-mails eaerlier, let me say this in my own
defense (please).

I make no apologies for questioning authority, never have.  I like
democracy.
For this I am called rude but no one has looked at the rudeness that was
posed to me. But that appears OK with the LUGites if its in my direction.
Numerous users replied "how dare I ask for his credentials." I ask WHY?
Others start to pile up on the e-mails with "let's hang him, boys" type of
comments.
I have had numerous private e-mails sent me with name calling (I would say
this is rude, but I guess its OK if its not in the other direction).
One "gang" member tried to get me filtered out of the list because I upset
him.
Another wants to have all VOTE me out.
ALL THIS for only asking for credentials.  The warmth from this group amazes
me.

Please no flames, replies or otherwise.  I too want to get back to talking
about Leica products, both good and bad in my case, but did want to have a
say in my own defense.

Peter K