Subject: Re: [Leica] Osterloh,Leica M Advanced School of Photography
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 19:13:23 +0100

Albert,
You may not know this but this volume is regarded as a rare collectible
now! It's not very old, most people that read it find the pages will
easily fall out and so copies in fine condition are rare.
S/h bookshops are the place to look, either in reality or virtually. I
believe one LUGger was quoted a horrendous amount for one a year or so
ago...
Best of luck! I have a German version which only cost me 6 UKP, too bad
I can't read german! Anyone out there (who can read German) want to swap
it for an English version?!

Jem