Subject: [Leica] who needs the 60mm UV?
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 21:35:30 EDT

   > Leica make a 60mm UVa filter -- you will have to wait though
   >  -- I've had a couple of Leica filters on 'backorder' for the
   > past 3 months(!)

I didn't see the begining of this thread, but I am an authorized Leica dealer
and have the 60mm UVa filter in stock. (Leica Number 13381) I didn't hear
that there was a shortage.

New USA the price is $109.00. Shipping in the USA would be another $6 or so.
Used, I have this same filter in Exc condition for $88 + shipping.

If I missed the point just let me know? If I can be of help...great!

later,
Rich