Subject: Re: [Leica] have I left the Lug?
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 00:05:06 EDT

Erwin recently posted:

<< Anybody is welcome on  this list. Ignore whatever you do not like. But one
old fashioned request:  stay polite and positive and be as trained in
discourse as the classical  Greeks were.  Erwin >>

Thank you Erwin for striking this "note", for reassuring us all that your
with us, and  for being a talented gentlemen (I=E=S balance ok!).  May we now
go forth (into "LUG-space"?) in a spirit of polite, positive and rational
discourse!

Leon
LP6@aol.com