Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: The Leicar box
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 17:00:33 -0400

At 09:52 PM 5/13/99 +0100, you wrote:
>> Horst,
>
>I'm with you on the idea of putting the smaller boxes inside the larger ones,
>and that hole idea - brilliant! You can look at the smaller box inside from
>outside the big box, terrific!Box collecting, the way to go...
>Jem
The real advantage of box collection is that it would allow much younger
collectors, with less disposable income, to join in the joy of Leica
collecting! And, if it really caught on, it might diminish the collector
interest in the cameras, freeing them up, and lowering the prices, for
those of us who consider them finely designed and constructed utilitarian
objects with which to pursue our interest in....GASP!...photography... :-)

B. D.