Subject: [Leica] Re: BOOWU-M copy stand
From: "Doug Richardson" <doug@meditor.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 10:30:21 -0000

Another twist to the saga of what will or will not work with the
BOOWU-M is that this device won't fit the M6.

Someone (I think it was Dominique Pellissier) posted this info about
the day after I bought my BOOWU-M, and I checked, and found she was
right. The part with the bayonet mounting cannot clear the internal
light baffle shroud behind the lens mount.

Regards,

Doug Richardson