Subject: Re: [Leica] Voightlander finder?
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 20:49:20 -0600 (MDT)

Isaac, I use the Kontur, it is a rather bizarre feeling getting used to it
at first, but all of a sudden everything just seems right, and then it
becomes very useful. I suspect depending on it on a M6 at close distances
would be quite inaccurate, as the Prominent it is meant to fit is much
taller than the M, and the accessory show is left of centerline of the
lens. I have used it on screw mount Leicas, and find it very good for
scenics, etc, where the small VF window makes composition more difficult.
Hope this helps.
Noel Charchuk