Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Local Meetings in Palo Alto?
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 21:14:47 -0700

As Doug knows, I, Jeff Alford of KSP, and Tom Brichta of Leica, organized
the LUG meeting. It was held where I work, in Palo Alto. We've moved our
office to Mt. View (still on Middlefield, just a few miles farther) and I'm
not sure we have the room now. But I'll check it out. I would be happy to
put on another SFO area LUG (BALUG) Bay Area LUG, meeting. I'm not sure
exactly when, but I'll give it some thought.

Jim