Subject: RE: [Leica] Erwin Qualifications
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 23:00:56 -0700

David,

That is your opinion.  Mine is that if I used a Holga and got a great image,
it would be better than a poor image, albeit sharp, captured with a more
expensive camera.  In other words, if Ansel Adams were using a Holga, his
photos would still be great!  If a Joe Shmoe were using a Leica, he would
not be Alfred Eisenstadt. :-)

Peter K