Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: (Leica) Re: My Eight Cases Of Wabash Press-40B Bulbs
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 20:45:08 -0200

At 07:06 PM 15/05/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Mark Rabiner wrote...
>----
>"I have a bunch of bulbs that old too only one out of three fire! It
>would be cool to fire them all off the same time New millenniums eve!
>Course you could set up a few cameras set on B and see what you get!
>Drunk people kissing? Well lit Drunk people kissing? Mark Rabiner"
>----
>Hey Mark...ALL my Flashbulbs are GOOD!...I know...because I TESTED
>them...EVERY DARN ONE of them fired!
>ED.

        If they all have the standard lightbulb screw base you can have lots
fun by swapping them with all the regular bulbs in a friends house...

....yes, I have done this. Even the bulb in the fridge!

Served him right, anyway. He was a terrible pack rat. His wife even
collaborated. She was more then happy to get the bulbs out of the basement.

Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
St. John's, Newfoundland.
http://www.straylight.ca/locke
TOUCHED BY FIRE: doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
McClelland & Stewart Canada.  ISBN#0-7710-5305-3
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm