Subject: [Leica] My new website
From: Doug Herr <Telyt@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 01:36:14 -0400

I've just set up my website with some of my photos of North American birds
at:

As you will see from the technical notes, the majority of these photographs
were made with the Leicaflex SL and 400mm f/6.8 Telyt, with a couple of old
N**** images too just 'cuz I like 'em.

I'd appreciate some comments if you can visit my website.  I'm very much a
beginner with Photoshop and HTML so nearly any comments will be helpful.
In the next few weeks I'll be adding more to the site and I'll post a
message when that's completed.

Doug Herr