Subject: Re: [Leica] Shutter Burn. Need Sunblock?
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 08:41:53 -0400

Hi Paul-

I recently got the 35 Summi pre-ASPH and have been TOTALLY won over! You
won't be sorry! I found mine on Photo.net BTW.
The weather has been outstanding here in Boston! Too sunny for f1.4!!!
I too, worry about "shuuter burn", this being my first summer with the M6
as well....
I will monitor this thread closely :)

Bob Keene