Subject: Re: [Leica] Focotar Value?
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 09:25:38 EDT

In a message dated 5/17/99 12:53:31 AM Central Daylight Time,
RobertMeier@compuserve.com writes:

<<
 I have gotten a Leitz Wetzlar Focotar 50 mm f 4.5 enlarging lens as part of a
 package of darkroom equipment, but I don't need it.  Does anyone have any
 idea of a price for this lens?  It's virtually brand new in the plastic
 bubble, with cap and it shows no signs of ever having been used.

Is the lens the old Focotar or the newer versions?