Subject: Re: [Leica] Using old lenses
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 20:32:18 +0100

Joseph,
I'm fascinated to hear this additional news, my sources told me that there
was also going to be 35mm and 75mm Leica-fit lenses created but I'm sure
that they can wait! It will be interesting to see how well the Voigtlander
reputation is upheld.
I have been disappointed to learn that the only colour imported into the UK
is silver chrome cameras and lenses. Do you have the black ones in Hong Kong
too?

Jem