Subject: Re: [Leica] Modify Nikon F body to accept Leica R lenses?
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 21:44:03 -0400

Joe? I think I am addressing the right one...I hope,
Anyway, I checked the Novoflex website and they do list an adapter to use
Canon EOS bodies with Leica R lenses. Apart from the metering question- who
imports them into the US?  They report a price of 299 DM, and was wondering
if that would be close to the 'street price' or is that retail, with a lower
street price.
Interesting concept. Does anyone have any more info?
Thanks!
Dan