Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Beattie Intenscreen for Leica R4-7
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <yaojkfdr@netvigator.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 13:22:58 +0800

I agree with both Jim and Doug.  I have experienced 'tunnel vision' with
certain Beattie screens.  While the ones for Canon EOS are excellent,
the ones I have for my Nikon F/F2/F3 have severe 'vignetting' when
anything wider than 28mm is used.  You get very dark corners in the
viewfinder, rendering the screen completely useless.

Joseph