Subject: Re: [Leica] Off topic: Stores in SF Bay Area
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 13:23:04 -0700

Photographer's Supply,  436 Bryant St. SF.  (415) 495-8640

Description:  Straight ahead, no nonsense kind of store. Discount prices. Good selection of darkroom chemicals, papers, films.  No cameras for sale. Next door is Photographer's Lighting (same ownership), where you can rent or buy lighting gear.

Also, they host a photo swap meet every first Saturday of the month.  Across the street in their indoor parking lot.  Another bonus, it's within walking distance to Adolf Gasser's on 2nd St.

John

P.S.  Have you tried Seawood Photo in San Anselmo already?  That's real close to Mill Valley.