Subject: RE: [Leica] Elmarit-R 35 Experiences?
From: Mikiro Mori <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 08:29:12 +0200

Allan, Harrison,
This is one of the rare CDI test results that baffled me (I do agree to five
stars for, e.g., 35/2M asph and 60/2.8R).  At that time I used a Zeiss
35/2.8 along with the Elmarit and felt the Zeiss sharper.  If memory serves
CDI does not rate it five stars.  My impression is just subjective and
limited to happy shots with Neopan 400 and 20x30 cm prints..... I cannot
tell much. ;-)

Mikiro
Strasbourg, Europe
http://members.tripod.com/arbos3/cigogne/index.html