Subject: [Leica] Crow filet
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 08:47:11 -0400

Okay, time to devour the big black bird.

A while back I bitched about having to pay $80 for a +.5 diopter for my
M6 when I could get a diopter for my Nikon F for $18.....wellllllllllll

A couple of weeks ago I finally got a hold of a +1 diopter for the Nikon
F....But for some reason it seemed much too strong. I figured that that
meant I really needed a +.5.....Well...To make a long story, which
involves some custom work on the part of my neighborhood optometrist,
turns out that that Nikon +1 diopter is really a +2! Despite the fact
that it is marked +1.....

Damn, but it's hard to choke down those feathers...! :-{

B. D.