Subject: Re: [Leica] diopter lenses
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 17:12:39 -0400

Jay - Not bad...Problem is that on the Nikon F it's a round viewfinder window,
which makes hacksawing a bit of a bitch....I have my local optometrist ordering a
- -1 lens which they are going to glue onto the Nikon +1 (which is really +2) which
will produce a +1...if you follow...the real trick, of course, is to have a camera
like the OM3-4, or the Leica R6.2 or R8 with a built-in adjustable diopter...the
one on the OM3-4 is really fabulous......