Subject: Re: [Leica] Reassuring the public
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 08:59:50 -0700

Paul Chefurka wrote:snip
> I discovered that it's not the 70's any more, and some parents are
> very concerned about a strange man with a couple of Leicas snapping
> pictures of their kids.  snip
> I could hand this card to anyone with concerns, to supplement my
> honest face and guileless demeanor :-)
snip suggestions about how to defuse this potentially
> unpleasant situation?
>
> Paul Chefurka

These same yuppie indulgent parents of the 90's put their kids on the
floor in restaurants in the path of waiters holding large full trays
going a million miles an hour.
Yes it's the 90's and you can't snap the kids anymore in the playground
but you can sure drop kick them in the restaurant.
Mark :-) Rabiner
When in doubt, punt!