Subject: [Leica] Re: Cosina new lenses
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 17:13:33 -0700

Well gang, I still don't get it and I'm not sure I ever will. Actually, I
don't want to. Which is OK because everyone has to have their own set of
likes, dislikes, wants, toys, etc...

If I had both an Cosina 75/2.4 and a Summilux 75/1.4, which would I use?

It will be a cold day in hell before I would lay an image on film through
any 75mm lens other than the  75/1.4 Summilux. This lens is simply the
epitome of Leica. Unique images that speak to you. Sit and look at them (as
I am doing right now,) and the music starts playing.

Am I really stupid? Or are you all keeping secrets from me?

Jim