Subject: [Leica] 180/3.4 APO-Telyt-R and TCs
From: "Maria Speroni" <fuzzywuzzy123@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 17:30:57 PDT

I have done the usual Listquest research on the usage of 180/3.4 and
teleconverters.  I'm thinking of getting the 2x APO teleconverter to make
this lens do double duty as my sports and wildlife lens.  I have found out
that it cannot take the 1.4 APO TC because the lens' rear element protrudes
too far back.  Does this problem also exist with the 2x APO TC?  My other
question is, was the 180/3.4 ever released in other filter sizes besides
E60?  Thanks in advance...