Subject: Re: [Leica] 180/3.4 APO-Telyt-R and TCs
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 19:29:09 -0400

At 11:55 AM 5/24/99 -0700, the honoured and respected Henning J Wulff wrote:

>he 180/3.4 started out in life with a filter size of 7.5. Leitz filter
>idiocy at it's best.

Pray, do not request a source, as I am beaten, baffled, befuddled, and
brazen at the moment and unwilling to even look up my own unlisted phone
number, BUT I believe the damnations here should fall to George Eastman and
not to Ernst Leitz XLIV, as Kodak produced the Series filters and even went
to 1/4 sizes, which, thankfully, never caught on!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!