Subject: Re: [Leica] News from Belgrade
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 21:48:38 -0400

At 06:16 PM 5/25/99 -0700, you wrote:

>Poor guy! He's fighting for one of the most despicable regimes in the
>history of mankind. I hope his camera doesn't jam. I hope he doesn't get
>the blood of the thousands of peasants his army is lining up and killing
>all over his lens. I think it is possible to be too much of a liberal.
>Mark Rabiner

Me?  I'm a South Carolina Republican!  I have, however, lived in countries
run by dictators and realize how little the people are allowed to know and
how the truth can be distorted when there is no freedom of press.  I hope
the internet (with the help of Leica photographs) will be one of the
factors that will change that in the future.  Back to photography now!!

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com/