Subject: [Leica] The Welcome of Mac
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 08:53:28 +0100

Mac,
Welcome, it's been a long time coming! Glad to hear from you again.

As an introduction to the rest of the group, Mac organised for me the
great trade deal of the decade whereby I swapped an old English lens which
had cost me £ 15 UKP (Dallmeyer Dallac 85/2 in LTM) for a brand new Ricoh
(ugh! - spit...irony here) 28/3.5 LTM (worth £ 550 UKP) with some samurai
warrior in Japan. Thanks again, the lens is still doing fine.

He's a fine chap.

Jem