Subject: [Leica] Opinions and LUGites
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 07:43:59 -0700

Doug,

There are some people that feel what they own and what they use (or not use)
is best.
I find this more prominent among Leicaphiles than any other group.  I must
say Having been on the receiving end more than once it was nice to observe
more for a change.
There are a few select LUGites who will strongly voice their "opinion" and
once this happens others join in the frenzy as someone once said "like ants
attacking an invader who has come into their nest."
Take it for what its worth.  Opinions of the loudly voiced tubthumpers are
really just that, an opinion and no better than that of others. :-)

Peter K