Subject: Re: [Leica] Opinions needed: R4s + 35/2.8 or 50/2
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 12:10:43 -0400

Wolfgang,
Lieber Freund- the R4s requires the R cam lens- or what is commonly called
the three cam lens. If the 35 is for the SL, which only requires a two cam
lens for proper metering.... you can use the two cam on the R4s, but you
will have to meter stopped down, I believe. Check carefully before you buy!
Dan