Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Schneider lenses
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 05:21:57 -0700

At 01:58 AM 5/27/99 +0200, Nathan wrote:

> and the 21mm f4 Super Angulon that Leitz produced
>
>Nathan

Leitz produced a Schneider lens? I assume, like the 28 & 35 PC lenses, the
21 is simply a Schneider lens in Leica clothing. I have to assume that the
glass components are supplied by Schneider. In the case of the 28PC, I
believe the whole lens assembly is supplied by Schneider, with simply a
Leica R bayonet mount attached.

Jim