Subject: Re: [Leica] Opinions and LUGites
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 16:45:29 +0400

Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter) wrote:

> You need to put a smiley face when you are joking.  I learned this the
> hard way on the LUG. ;-)

Thank you for the advice, but I won't. The use of smileys not only means
admitting to have low literary capabitities, but is also an assumption
that the reader is half illiterate. Besides, I'm rather amused when
people smack on their own face when they don't grasp an obvious joke.
You're on the losing end, not me. And my skin is thick enough for
flames.

Alright, just for you... once....... :-)        <-- see that?

D'ya like it?

Bernard