Subject: Re: [Leica] LOWEPRO web site
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 10:08:12 -0700

793582 wrote:

> Is anyone aware of the up to date URL for Lowepro's web site?
>
> www.lowepro.com/
>
> no longer seems to work.

Lowepro is my favorite Mr. 793582 but what is this number thing. Are you
wanted by the FBI? I'm sure you have seen how off putting your anonymity
has gone over here. Personally I find fake real names even more off
putting than numbers because people could say "What a ye mean ya think
SUPERLEICAGEEK isn't my real name????!!!" and get all indignant. Maybe
you're to darn famous. Behind on some payments?
It doesn't matter how reasonable you might sound, you've just got our
imaginations going, besides really pissing some of us off.
Mark :-) Rabiner
You could say your parents were really into math and your first name
really is 793582. But to me it sounds like a better name for a large
dog. (not a puppy)