Subject: [Leica] sad news and big bucks
From: GERALD HAUSSLER <GHAUSSLE@email.usps.gov>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 13:27:21 -0500

     pascal;

     [snip]
     >He was offered no less than 400,000 USD !!!
     >This person was promptly fired by the radio station when the news
     >appeared in the paper yesterday.
     >Guess he didn't need to work for them any longer in any case...

     >Three personal comments:
     >1. Where is the relevance of such image? This picture was taken in
     >another context and it is hypocrite to make a fuss about this right
     >now that she is about to marry Prince Edward. The picture just
     >displays a funny situation that happened 10 years ago.

     is it really about relevance ? i thought it was about money. (reread
     line 1)
     after all, why was hearst so damn proud of the fact that he made more
     money on the fatty arbuckle scandal than he did on world war I ?
     the other side of the coin ? people have to buy those papers, now
     don't they ?

     have a great weekend !

     jerry haussler